Friday, April 24, 2015

Fashion Show: AKIRA The Last Dimension

Okay... so this post is really late as the fashion show I went to for AKIRA was about 6 months ago but anyway here we go...

I was invited to attend the 12th annual AKIRA fashion show 2014 "The Last Dimension". It was held at the Grossinger City Autoplex in Chicago. I attended with a few friends, and was able to meet up with one of the Managers of Akira. 

Before the show there was a bit of a meet and greet with an AKIRA pop-up store selling all of their latest pieces. They served drinks and had local restaurants with little pop-up stands serving amazing food. We chatted, walked around, checked out the store and found a photo booth set up by Action Booth and hopped in on a few photos!





Then it was time for the show. The vibe of the show was a mix of grunge, chic, boho, and tailored. There were so many different pieces for both men and women. 
It was really dark and I didn't get such great photos or footage so I am including this video made my The Columbia Chronicle so you can see what the show was like!
Excuse these blurry photos, but I wanted to pop them in here as well!



If your wondering what I am wearing, I will include my outfit details below.

Black Bodysuit: unknown designer
Leather Jacket: Zara
Shoes: Nine West
Black ruched skirt: Top Shop 



I had such a great time at the show! I can't wait to find more shows to attend!
I hope you enjoyed this post.

That's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment