Wednesday, December 2, 2015

My Ultimate Vegas Outfit!

This past week I was inspired by Vegas.com to create a look that I would wear on a night out in Vegas. So I dug through my closet and lo and behold a body suit popped out... surprise surprise. 
I ended up debating between a few looks (one being a gorgeous green dress from Banana Republic Monogram dress) however, I decided to go with a black theme.

So let's just jump straight into it.

My inspiration for this look was elegance and a little sultry. I always love black and it's always my go to color. I would wear this looks to The Wynn Las Vegas. All areas of the Wynn are perfect for this look. Everything in Las Vegas is gaudy and luxurious which is why I went for the deep cut body suit. I chose the necklace because it gave just enough sparkle without taking away from the overall look. 
If you want to know where to look for the best of the best hotels.. look no further Las Vegas Hotels has you covered! This page shares a lot of great information along with pro tips from their very one Vegas insiders. 


Bodysuit is Oh My Love London here is their site
Faux leather panel skirt is from Bebe
Ankle strap heels are from Steve Madden
Not shown is the back side of my pantyhose which have a seam up the back. Those are my favorite kind and I always get the from Nordstrom Rack for $5!!
My necklace is from a small wedding shop in Minneapolis

It's that simple, a few key items and you can make numerous outfits for going out! **Now if I were in Vegas I may ditch the pantyhose as the weather is much nicer than in Minneapolis where I wore this look. You could really wear this look to any of the premier Las Vegas!














No comments:

Post a Comment