Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Bodysuit Bliss


Hey guys! This weekend I was in Minneapolis and I brought this outfit. I love bodysuits because they are easy to pair with just about anything. The weather was kind of gloomy and breezy so I paired it with a leather jacket from Bebe. This look can be delicate without the jacket and your hair down, or a bit more chic with a leather jacket and your hair pulled back. It's pretty versatile and the feel of the look can change with a simple adjustment. As far as jewelry goes, I kept it simple with some gold midi rings from Nasty Gal. You could also do a layered necklace look with this since the neck is low. 

Take a look below and check out the outfit details. Some items are a little bit of a splurge like the shoes from Chinese Laundry but they are so comfy and you can wear them with anything! I would buy them in every color if I had the money, I love them so much!







Bodysuit: American Apparel here
Grey Jeans: Target
Leather Jacket: Bebe 
Shoes: Chinese Laundry here
Midi Rings: Nasty Gal similar
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs 























Thanks for visiting !!
ありがとう!また今度!













No comments:

Post a Comment