Sunday, May 24, 2015

Salon Day: The best salon in Chicago

So when I moved to Chicago two years ago, I had to find a new salon to get my hair done. I went to one salon and wasn't happy with the results, so I got online and did some searching. I found my favorite salon Sine Qua Non in West Town. It had great reviews and people reviewed the stylists as well. I was looking for someone who specialized in color, and my now favorite stylist Bryan was highly reviewed. 
I went there the first time and loved my cut and color! I just got my hair done this past weekend so I thought I should review it for you! 
Here is their website Sine Qua Non Salon
Overall I LOVE this salon and they have multiple locations in Chicago. If you are looking to get your hair done I highly recommend this salon! I would never trust anyone else with anyone else but Bryan! 



































OUTFIT DETAILS:
Pants: Banana Republic
Top: Jtique here
Shoes: Nine West






No comments:

Post a Comment