Thursday, March 5, 2015

DIY boots

For ages I have been searching for boots like these, and when I found them on the Tony Bianco site, they didn't have my size. I was told that because they were an older style, they would not be re-stocking them. So I scowered the internet looking for boots like these, and found a few pairs I loved.

Tony Bianco Lauren boot: AUD 279.95 = USD $217.90 

These by Christian Louboutin 

and these by Balmain

Of course in my dreams I owned all of these high fashion boots, but in real life I had to keep searching. While I was on the Nordstrom Rack site I found these!
 
These are by Liliana and they are called the Rubik boot. Now I am personally not a fan of the chain at all!! So I easily took it off with a needle nose pliers, and replaced them with a pair of black wax coated laces to get the look I wanted. 


The best part is, these were on sale for $28.00!
here is the link 

Although it isn't exactly what I was looking for, it is pretty close and the price is right. 




No comments:

Post a Comment