Sunday, April 8, 2012

Must Haves


I will be posting in Japanese and in English. I compiled my must haves for this year. At number one we have Marc Jacobs Retro Aviator. Although I don't see many people wearing sunglasses as an accessory as often as I did in America, I added it in as a favorite because they go with any look. Number two a long jean shirt from ZARA (Shibuya). These jean shirts are very popular this season in Japan and can be worn unbuttoned over a shirt for a relaxed look or buttoned for a more simple look. At number 3 I added in some fun red pants from Vence Exchange. These pants add color to the outfit and go well will many different colored shirts. Finally at number 4 I ranked my favorite boots from One Way. They are comfortable for all day wear and go well with jeans. In Japan these boots are often worn with sheer black tights and shorts with a long baggy T-shirt. 


I will post two other looks that are popular in Japan for Spring!
This is my first fashion related post so bare with me as I get into writing. 
Sayonara!
Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment